Sunday, July 27, 2008

A little frusteration

So after dropping a little over a buyin yesterday, today I lost a little over 2 more. I had to turn off FTP cause I could feel the tilt coming. There were some real gems in the swingy session. My KK < A3 aipf for an entire buying (wtf) flop 245 sigh. Then win back a buyin then lose to river gutter that calls down. It just seemed to be one of those days where you make a bunch of second best hands or get sucked out on. I know I'm whining, I know it shouldn't matter, and really it doesn't cause I felt I played fine until the end. I'm really hoping this HH swap with Jojo reveals something I am doing wrong cause 6 max has been very swingy. I'm not entirely sure if that is the norm or not but that has been my expierence thus far.

Later,
bu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home