Thursday, July 24, 2008

FT on FTP 6max

I played a 6 max tourney on FTP. Just finished 4/136 for $95. Overall I'm happy the way I played and got knocked out when I ran a flush into a rivered full house against the CL'er. Sucks but can't do anything about it. I can however improve my cash game. I was 3 tabling in addition to the tourney and while the ~ 650 hand session ended with me winning overall it would have been a much better performance if it weren't for 2 hands. I will prolly post tomorrow as I'm tired as hell but all in all I'm pretty happy with how I played today. I didn't make as many mistakes as I have been lately. I have a 25k gntd tourney to play Sun. from my rakeback affliate on FTP so here's to hoping I'm still running well and playing decent enough then.

laters,
bu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home