Thursday, December 13, 2007

How it ended

Ended the tourney in 196/1841 for a whopping $2.20. Hand that crippled me was AQ < AJ from a medium stack that costed me a little over half of my stack. My bust hand was me shoving A3s from the CO and getting called by another medium stack that just barely had me cover with 87o. Flop A69 turn 5 river 8 GG him. The cash games went well until I hit 25nl. Had $24, only needed one more friggin dollar. I pick up QQ and raise table maniac and big stack calls flop was whatever rainbow I pot it at $2.50. He calls turn brings a second club. I bet 3/4 pot he calls. river A I check he checks and shows A6. hmm. Later I raise 1010 he calls again. Flop 10 8 3 two spades. I pot he calls. turn is a blank. I shove he calls with K2 of spades. River spade sigh, brought my little experiment to an early end. I'm going to go do something productive now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home