Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not Mon. but pretty close

I took a few days off last week (4) and went down to visit my Mom and brother in VA. Mom had some chest pain and they did a heart cath, found some blockage and put a stint in. She returned to work yesterday. Modern medicine amazes me. Last Wed. she was a couple of days away from a massive heart attack and mon. she's back at work and said she feels better than she has in years when she first started complaining of chest pain (her old dr. determined it was stress from work). Anyway had a good time, I got to see the house she just had built and it was nice to see them since I haven't seen them since July.

Poker

I managed to play only 62 stt's since Dec. started. Running good at times terrible at others. Had a 9 game OOTM streak. Kinda sucked. Not the longest I've had but none the less it sucks. Here's the stats from Dec. 1st to yesterday(when I should have posted)

Games - $12 turbos - 62
Profit - + $117.3
ROI - 15.77%
ITM Finish distribution
1st - 9
2nd - 6
3rd - 12
Total ITM - 43.55%

All in all a pretty good 9 days. Classes are going good. I can't wait for winter break. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home