Monday, December 03, 2007

Nov. wrap up

Well I played sng's almost exclusively this month. Started two tableing then four then six then nine. Nine is hard and really hurt the ROI. My new plan is to four table the $12 turbos in Dec. Depending on how I develope I will move to 6 tableing the $12's in Jan. If that goes well I should have enough BR to take shots at the $24's in Feb. Stats for Nov.

Buyin Games Amount Won ROI
6.5 167 $124.10 11.43%
12 77 (42.50) (4.64)

These numbers were a lot higher before trying to nine table. I played a couple of MTT's in Nov. too. Not many and not much success. Cashed in a couple on Cake but nothing big and didn't go really deep in any. Splashed in a small amount of cash here and there to. Overall I didn't play as much as I would have liked. Had a crazy time around Thanksgiving with classes, work and holiday stuff going on. I imagine Christmas and New Years will be the same way. So far in Dec.

Buyin Games Amount Won ROI
12 24 $108 37.5%

Only four tableing this month. Heaters are fun. Hope this rides all month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Perry said...

nice to see an update. have you read the Moshman 2p2 SNG book? is it good? Figured if it is decent at all I might pick it up.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Wes917 said...

Jim It's good for someone who hasn't studied sng's at all. There's some really good info in it but if you've studied ICM and have a program like sngwiz, sngpt, or sngegt for running hands through to determine if your push had positive equity is still way more important. Once you get that stuff memorized for specific hand ranges you can up your tables. I really think that the most valuable resource for sng's is the forum on 2+2. I'm going to try and do an update every week probably on mondays and do a end of the month wrap up.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home