Monday, October 29, 2007

No WSOP circuit event for me

Had a problem come up at work so I had to stay home. I was kinda upset but at the same time with Mountaineer opening up a card room I'll probably use the monies I was going to take to the circuit event and try to start a live BR. After work thurs. I did something I haven't done in a long time...I worked on my car. I'm doing a frame off restoration/build of a 79 malibu (hence the name) and I put a good eight hours into it on thurs. It really felt good and I got the urge back to work on it again. I will probably be spending more of my free time out in the garage instead of on the felt at least until the weather finally turns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hey man - you've been TAGGED!

Please see my blog about the rules for posting 7 random things about yourself on your blog:

http://chipperspokerworld.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged-once-again.html

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jim Perry said...

my turn to say: update your blog!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home