Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Been awhile

Well I haven't updated since the wedding. I didn't play much the week before the wedding or much since then. I've been working a bunch and just enjoying the time I've had at home with the Mrs's. I did play around 3500 hands of limit 6 max over the past three weeks. I qualified for FTOPS Event 11 limit 6 max with 200K gntd on the 17th of Aug. so if your bored come give some sweat. I think I'm going to focuse on my sh NL game again. I am going to start low as it's been close to a year since I played it with any consistency and will start at 25NL four tableing. My goal is by New Years to be 4 tableing 100NL consistently. I kinda wish I never quit playing NL cash games after looking through how profitable it was in my PT database. I also joined Stox poker website. They have some really good instructional vids with commentary there. Check them out if you get bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home