Friday, June 08, 2007

24+2 5k Gntd on FTP WON WOOT

This tourney was something else. At the 50/100 level I was up to 43xx chips. Picked up AA and got it in preflop against AKo stack 36xx. Lost to a flush and was down to 615 in chips. Started pushing and the big stacks let me take the blinds 3 times that orbit and I finally got called but I had a hand and doubled up to 22xx right before break. Then the FT I was so short compared to everyone I was just looking for spots to try and get some chips to try and move up the payout ladder, then the big stacks started attacking eachother and I'm like cool moving on up. Next thing I know it's down to 3 and one 334,xxx stack, and me at 40,xxx, and the other at 50,xxx. Then HU started me down 110,xxx to 33x,xxx got lucky to double up KK against AQ on a x Q K flop then got lucky over playing AKs HU and won.

WOOT WOOT

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Holy crap - way to go littlebu! What a fantastic 1st place prize. I'm totally jealous! And all for $26 too. Nice!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Scottwire said...

Congrats bu!

8:24 PM  
Blogger PanzerMonkey said...

Well played!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home