Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3.25 CT challenge, randomness

So a couple people decided to make a challenge out of the 3.25 turbo 45 mans on Stars. These things are crazy. You have all month and your best 10 finishes count. For some reason I decided to play. I'm currently in fourth out of I think 8 people. The turbo part is taking some getting used to and I think I'm finally starting to adjust.

On Sun. I was a little late to the private tourney for my CT team because I was down at the end of my street watching the sunset with my fiance. Good times. I snapped this pic on my phone of the sunset. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I'm really glad we live 6 houses away from this scenery. Only three weeks away from our wedding/honeymoon. I can't wait to have it all over with and be sitting in the Bahamma's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home