Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is why I hate poker

FTP offered me a bonus. Sweet haven't had one of those offers in a long while so lets gogogogo. 6 tabled 50nl 6max. Played more than I have in recent memory the last 10 days. I played 6 days for 2-3 hrs each day. Except at the end because I went on a bad run, monkey tilted and turned off the FTP client. still positive but still I was really disappointed. Here's the stats.

Hands:4,654
Amount Won: $180.80
bonus: $75
Rakeback: $37.53
Total: 291.33

Put this way I don't really have much to bitch about except for the low BB/100. For your viewing pleasure however

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really can't wait for one of those sick ass runs I read about all the time where your hands actually hold up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home