Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally played some more

I didn't play hardly at all through the holidays. Started back up 12 days ago. No real cashes in MTT's. Been playing a lot of 25nl and 50nl on Cake the last week. I really like that site. Anyway I'm up 4 buyins at 25nl and 6 and change at 50nl. I also just finished a little $5.50 Mtt there. Only 53 runners. I ended up taking it down for +79.50. Not an big win by any stretch but it did feel good to take down an mtt no matter the size seeing as how I've been running like complete ass for the last 3 months. It's nice to post up a win for a change. I was beginning to think I needed to change the name of the blog for awhile. That or I completely forgot how to play and needed to realize I really suck and was just on a heater before that. So even though it's small it's nice to get some confidence back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home