Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brief update

So I sign up for this $2.22 2X rebuy on stars while I wait for the LNPT to start last night. I don't have much of a BR on stars but have been dabbling in some of their .10/.25 ring games lately because well not really sure. Thinking a BR building challenge on stars will get me motivated to play again. Anyway I started with a BR just over $50 as I was only going to play the LNPT there and keep playing on FTP. After last nights run in the $2.22 I am sitting a little over $500 as I took 4th out of 1208 for ~ $280. A couple of weeks ago I took down a $2 180 man also. I'm glad I can graduate to the $5 games now. It made for a late night for not a big pay day, but I have a somewhat workable stars roll now. At least I can safely play 25nl now on 20 buyins there. I still enjoy FTP but the change of scenary is good for some reason. For the tourney I felt like I played well and picked up good hands when I needed to, except for the last 2hrs or so. I mean let's be honest the early play in a $2 tourney the play is awful at best and there are plenty of chances to chip up. The end of the tourney the play was better, but still pretty awful on most levels. It was fun to go deep in another big field tourney as it gains you expierence regardless of the level, on how to play when your exhausted. Look at that two post's in a week. Haven't done that in awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Feldman said...

i'm paying attention, bu.

keep writing.

BR building contest? i'd do it if we could play reasonable stakes...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home