Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Goodbye July, Aug goals and update

Since embarking on my adventure that is 6 max a few weeks back things didn't start out to well. My sessions have been very swingy and I know I went on tilt a few times, which is strange since in tournies I seemed to have that under control. I have played a total of 6,621 hands in that few weeks and feel I am improving. I think swapping HH's with Jojo and now Scott has helped me out a lot. I hope that they are benefitting also. Here's my graph for July15-July31:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost
And since Aug 1:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

So things seem to be improving. It kind of sucks playing 6,6xx hands of breakeven poker. I'm actually down $0.60 but rakeback kicks it up to ~+$55. Still sucks. I have been reading a lot of the microNL stickies at 2+2 and went through my PT stats as suggested in one thread and think I found a leak of mine. A pretty large one actually. I seem to be playing far to many hands from the sb and it has costed me dearly so that is something I've been working on along with Jojo and Scott's suggestions. So I suppose I'll stick it out this month and then try and determine if I'm just on the good side of variance at the moment. Here's my goals for Aug:
[] Play 12k hands
[] Establish a positive winrate
[] Find more leaks
[] Continue to swap HH's
[] See green in my PT database

That's all for now.

Later,
bu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home