Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Night and Day

Yesterday I played ~1100 hands of 25nl on FTP. It was split up into two session one in the morning ~9am est and one in the evening ~11pm est. To my surprise there seemed to be more solid players at each table in the evening on FTP. Maybe my table selection wasn't as good in the evening I don't know. All I know is that the table makeup for every table I was on in the evening went something like one maniac one super nit and the rest had tag stats. I think I need to reread the table selection articles in microNL on 2+2. It also brings up another topic I've been wondering about lately. Over my last 36xx hands at 25nl I have earned ~$30 in rakeback on FTP. When looking at the number of players on the tables at 11pm est during the week there is usually around 62,000 players on P*'s there usually 104,xxx. Simple math says that means there are more fish on P*'s then FTP. So is the increase amount of bad players create enough of an edge to pass up the rakeback. At these limits I think it is and am going to try playing P*'s for the next couple of weeks and see how it goes. P*'s is offering a "rakeback" program now to but by the way of the FPP program but only for new accounts, which kinda sucks.
For the sessions I ended up taking home just slightly more then 6 buyins which moves me to the positive for this little stretch. After viewing Jojo's HH and seeing his comments I have adjusted my three bet range and my ep raising requirements a little. I think a little more fine tuning is in order and swapping HH's seems a good way to figure out what it is that needs to change. That's all for now gotta get some homework done so I can play later on tonight.

laters
bu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home