Sunday, July 09, 2006

Totals for the week of July 9th

Well I just finished a late night session. A lot of the hands took place after midnight so they will count towards next week. All in all I'm pretty pleased with how I played this week. I played some at Pokerstars 25NL today after I saw they had resizable tables available now. Maybe it was the time of day I was playing, but the tables seemed a whole lot tighter than at Party. Ok no one wants to read that. Here's the stats. I am going to include all hands played. All were 25NL except the 227 50NL at Pokerfantasy, but it's easier to keep track of if there all together.

Totals for the week of July 2nd - July 9th:

Total hands = 2825
Total Amount Won = +$307.66

Not to bad. It could have been better had I not donked off a buyin with JJ, and not made a set vs set with my KK vs AA on AKx flop and lost a little more than a buyin as I was up a little.

The start of this week is looking very promising as well. Here's the stats for the session I just finished. These were 25NL hands at Party.

Total hands = 309
Total Amount Won = +$62.34

The highlight of this set was getting paid off big with flopped quads. Now if only Party would do that more often LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home