Friday, June 30, 2006

Totals for this week

I am a little ashamed to post this. I decided not to give up on sng's as I feel I know how to beat them just not as well as cash games. Since I haven't gotten it down yet I need to get a handle on them, if for nothing else but personal satisfaction. On the plus side I had a job interview that seemed to go well today and would be an extra $10000 a year. That would be great if I get it considering we just bought a house based on our previous incomes. Anyway on to the stats. Most of these were speeds with some regulars mixed in.

Party $11's:

Total Tournies = 39
Total Entries = $429
Total Won = $490
Total Profit = $61

This part will make you sick. It did me anyway. Time to look at my game once ITM. I spent so much time on bubble play then once it pops I'm a damn donkey again

Finish breakdown:
1st - 3 (wtf)
2nd - 2
3rd - 14 (ugh this is just terrible)
4th - 7
5th - 5
6th - 3
7th - 2
8th - 2
10th - 1

So complete totals for the week

Mtt's:
Total played = 4
Total Entries = 16.40
Total Won = $76.45
Total Profit = $71.05

Total amount won for Jun 25th - Jun 30th = $132.05

I guess that's not terrible considering how little I played this week. I'm cutting this week short as I'm not going to play tomorrow(have a home game). I will start updating the weeks as Sun.-Sat. Good luck to everyone in cyberspace and at the WSOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home