Monday, May 29, 2006

Another short NL session

Played about and hour on two tables of .25/50 nl on pokershare today. Played well, I really am starting to feel at home again at the cash game tables.

Todays Totals:
Total NL hands = 95
Amount Won = $16.60
Fpp's earned = 38.75

Promo Stats:
Total Nl hands = 948
Total Limit hands = 89
Total hands = 1037
Total Amount Won = $108.25
Total Fpp's earned = 265

I'm a little more than half way finished with the promo now. I can't wait to finish so I don't have to keep track of the fpp's any more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scottwire said...

hey bu

just dropping in to check out the blog. I'm surprised that nobody really gets into the blog thing.

I went through PSO to see how many people post links to their blogs and keep them updated and of the thousands of people on PSO, I came up with a list of like 15 or so. Crazy.

I guess we are in our own little world.

I still need to finish the bonus off at pokershare so I'll see you on the tables there! good luck.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Wes917 said...

Yeah I'm suprised to. I have wanted to start one for awhile to help me stay focused but got lazy. Anyway thanks for checking it out and stop back. I can't wait to finish my bonus off at Pokershare, I'm doing good but hate the speratic software.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home