Saturday, May 27, 2006

Played a mixed bag today

Well started the morning playing .25/.50 nl on Pokershare. The two tables I was at were crazy, a lot of big pots, which would have been great had I been able to pick up some cards. Also while I was playing there I decided since I have around $300 in Titan poker I might as well play a couple of the $5 + 1 Jackpot sng's. If you win 5 in a row you get $25,000 or in you get a combo of 5 1st's and 2nd's you get a $200 bonus. I know odds are it won't happen but I haven't played a sng in a while so I figured I would give it a shot. Played 3. I won the first, coasted through, was playing really well. The second I got some cards early then went card dead for awhile, but managed to make the money. Doubled up with 44 against the chipleaders A3. Then took out the guy left shorter than me. Then lost heads-up when my AJ lost to 33. O well still a shot for the $200. Third game I held 77 made a boat on a 6h7h6s flop. 8 people to flop. Action check check check me bet 80 (pot was 80 5/10 blinds) one call, raise to 200, fold to me, call(hoping original caller would come), fold. Turn Ah. I'm hoping this guy is playing some hearts, a big A, 6A, bets pot, I come over top, he pushes, I call, he shows Q6, river 6. Such is the game. I guess I'll start over next time I play.

So todays sng stats:

3 - $6's
Total buy-ins = $18
Total Won = $40
Total profit = $22

NL stats:
Total hands = 263
Amount Won = -$14.65
Fpp's earned = 62.25

Promo stats:
Total NL hands = 853
Total Limit hands = 89
Total Hands = 942
Total Amount Won = $91.65
Total Fpp's = 226.25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home