Monday, June 19, 2006

Damn internet connection

Well today I was playing a $4.40 180 man sng on Stars. We're up to the first break and I'm 7th in chips, playing good and feeling good. Start playing after the first break and there are around 80 people I think left. At the same time I'm playing a $5.50 tourny with $200 added on pokerfantasy with 60 runners. Both started around the same time and an hour in I'm 3rd in chips on PokerFantasy with 21 people left going into the first break. Then I lose my internet connection. The last I saw on Pokerstars I was in 5th with 62 people left. I end up finishing the Pokerstars tourny in 20th after I blinded away, and somehow I ended up in 9th on PokerFantasy earning $14. I had to request the tourny histories to find out where I finished. What a waste of good play and a chance to really slingshot the bankroll ahead. In nl cash games last week I managed pretty good and ended up +$227.98 for the week. I made a goal to try and make a min. of $100 a week. I know goals are supposed to be bad because your results oriented but it helps keep me focused. Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home