Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another mid week update

I guess I could post everyday I play and recap on the weekend with totals. I don't know I'm still new to the blogging thing. Any suggestions if anyones reading would be appreciated. Played some 25NL on Party and some 50NL on Pokerfantasy again today. Was up pretty big on Party then suffered two beats on two other tables and away went the double up on my third table. I ran great at Pokerfantasy again today. I wish I always ran as great as I am right now. I've also been reading the new Sklansky/Miller book and I've been learning a ton. Now if I could just get the concepts down. Here's the stats.

Party:

Total hands = 297
Total Won = -$1.32
Total hands for the week to date = 638

PokerFantasy:

Total hands = 84
Total Won = $91.68
Total hands for the week to date = 161

Total won for the week = +$205.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home