Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mid week update July2nd - July9th

Well I started the week out great in sng play. Today however didn't go so well which negated much of my profit from Sun-Tues. Played some nl cash today on Party and Pokerfantasy. I had 8.60 left in my Pokerfantasy account after a cashout and decided to throw it on a $50nl table. I'm glad I did that. Was doing really well on party until a beautiful river suckout cost me $30. O well here's the stats.

SNG Totals

Total tournies = 38
Total entries = $418
Total won = $440
Total profit = $22(This sucks since I went 7/8 ootm this morning)

NL25 on Party

Total hands = 341
Total profit = $3.87
BB/100 = 2.27BB/100

NL50 on Pokerfantasy

Total hands = 77
Total profit = $89.03
BB/100 = Not even worth figuring out since I was just running sick hot.

Total profit for the week so far = +$114.90

I will probably play more later before I leave for work. I will update again by Sat with the total week stats. This is the mid week update made July 5th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home