Monday, July 24, 2006

Jul. 17th-23rd

Well another week down. Had a hectic week. We closed on our house and have been slowly moving things in and getting the rooms ready for painting. Also had my fiances brother from out of town in for the week. I also was running around getting drug tested, physical for the new job and all this while trying to play poker. I signed up at Full Tilt on Tues. for the rakeback deal. I got the standard 27%. It's a nice site but most of the traffic is there at night which is when I work. The games are pretty weak even during the day though so thats ok. Also I'm working off the deposit bonus they have. So all in all things are going pretty good. Now if I could figure out a way to get more than 4hrs of sleep a day I'd be alright. This 3rd shift is killing me. On to the stats.


25NL:

Total hands = 2016
Total Amount Won = $88.73

I also began experimenting with 6 max at 10NL I've played a bunch more but it was after midnight so they don't count on this week.

Total hands = 162
Total Amount Won = $23.10

Totals for the week:

Total Amount Won = $111.83
Total bonus earned = $20
Total for week = $131.83

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home